What is the Purpose?
The allied membership program is designed to create relationships that will foster greater industry unity and encourage proactive responses on current issues, to the benefit of both grower members and allied members.
Who is Eligible?
Non-citrus producing businesses that rely heavily on the success and viability of the Florida citrus industry.
Allied Member Benefits
- Company information and link on Florida Citrus Mutual’s (FCM) website: www.flcitrusmutual.com.
- Access to “Members Only” section of FCM’s website which provides citrus industry information on various important topics.
- Annual company and contact listing in FCM’s Allied Membership Directory – mailed to FCM’s grower membership
- Up-to-date industry news via FCM’s weekly newsletter, the Triangle and/or other publications requested (up to 3 contacts via e-mail)
- Frequent listing in the Triangle of all Allied Members.
- Exhibitor and materials distribution opportunities at FCM events.
- Opportunities to sponsor events during Florida Citrus Industry Annual Conference.
- Special meeting at the Florida Citrus Industry Annual Conference.
- Invitations to all FCM board of directors meetings.
How to Join
Prospective Allied Members are required to mail the application (available in “Related Items” above) with the first year’s dues to:
Director Market Information
Florida Citrus Mutual
411 E. Orange St.
Lakeland, FL 33801